For a limited time we will be making the ecobee EMS Si Thermostat and installation available to small business customers free of charge.
Energy+, Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro, Waterloo North Hydro and Union Gas Limited have partnered with ecobee and Franklin Energy to offer a pilot program using the ecobee EMS Si thermostat.
The objective of this pilot is to evaluate potential energy savings available from the use of the thermostat to manage heating and cooling loads in small business buildings.
How does ecobee EMS Si Thermostat help small businesses save?
Manage any number of thermostats, individually or as groups, across various locations with multiple users, all from a single web portal or mobile app.
Remote diagnostics and reporting tools help you remotely identify and assess problems,reducing administration time and service costs.
Smart, really smart
Have complete control of thermostat settings and establish permissions, limit employee access or lock out thermostats to minimize energy waste.
Automatic alerts and advanced scheduling maximize efficiency and ensure you are always running the right schedule at the right time.
Is ecobee right for you?
The ecobee EMS Si Thermostat is created by ecobee, a leading Canadian company that specializes in innovative Wi-Fi thermostats for businesses.
Ideal for small businesses where a basic programmable thermostat is not enough, and a building automation system is too complex.
There are a few eligibility requirements of the program:
- Does your facility have a Central Air Conditioning system?
- Is the Central Air Conditioning unit accessible and in good working condition?
- Is Wi-Fi accessible onsite, with password available to connect the thermostat to the network?
- Have you been at the business premise for more than 12 months with the intention to stay another 12 months?
- If you are a tenant, do you have approval from the owner to change the thermostat?
- Are you willing to participate in feedback surveys about your experience up to 36 months after installation?
- Are you willing to participate in follow up quality assurance and quality control visits at random (you will be notified in advance by your local electricity distribution company and/or its agent?)
- Are you willing to have your energy data (gas and electricity) shared for the purposes of the pilot evaluation only?
- If you answer yes to all of the above please fill out the pre-qualification web form here OR call our toll free number 519 804 0571
Visit smartthermostatpilot.ca for more information.